Online Business Toolkit
The Online Business Toolkit is designed to help you stay connected to the communities you serve. How? With an expanding set of tools helping you to transition and master selling online through multiple marketing media and platforms. All managed from one central location. Your online business toolkit and business center includes:
- Website Express: Allows businesses to transition & operate online (sell and transact) through a free SMB online store / e-commerce solution (this website is a sample of our Website Express tool - many design layouts available to choose from). Have your own website already? No problem, you can re-design or optimize your website's performance at no additional cost!
- Social Marketing: Allows businesses to keep in touch with their customers on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and Google. Schedule contentThis is the quickest and most personal touchpoint a business can reach their customers.
- Reputation Management: Allows you to continue responding to reviews and answering questions. This may include getting caught up on previous reviews you didn’t have time to respond to previously.
- Customer Voice: Allows you to keep your reviews up to date by requesting reviews from your customers.
- Listing Builder: Allows you to keep your information up to date. This may include changing business hours, delivery options, and more information on availability.
- Advertising Intelligence: Whether ads are promoting a business’s e-commerce availability or creating awareness, Advertising Intelligence offers free Facebook Ads and Google Ads reporting.
- Constant Contact: Continue marketing to customers through Constant Contact. Contests, gift card purchase, business availability, blog or information sharing. 60 day free trial.
- Active Campaign: Industry leading email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM software. 14 day free trial.